- Texture Atlas support for batching geometry and to support NPOT textures.
- C++11 features that work on Visual Studio, GCC and Xcode's Clang.
- GLFW, gl3w and stb_image.c for handling context and texture loading.
- Render Queues, to handle transparency etc. better.
- Quaternion Camera.
- More shared code between D3D and GL renderers.
- Material properties are read from model file.
I've been writing a new game engine for several months and will release it very soon. It supports OpenGL 3.2 Core Profile, OpenGL ES 2.0 and Direct3D 11. Compared to my previous engine, it has the following features: